Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday Bloody Sunday


 I woke up. Got out of bed. Dragged a comb across my head. No. Another said that. I only did two of those things. Coffee (life-force) is more important than personal hygiene. I think this is Day 5 sans the social media demon. But wait. Is THIS also social media? I guess it is. But it's a gentle place where the Eloi gather to eat passion fruit and lounge around in inadequate attire. We needn't trouble ourselves with worldly things in here.

This morning I woke up at six. I was stressed because in my pre-waking dream I was forced to use origami currency for all economic transactions. I didn't know how. And furthermore, I don't know about money in real life, so my brain had no right to shame me. 

In the pre-dawn hour I made a list of tasks. It was satisfying but unnecessary. My only task today is to feel all the things. And maybe watch films that upset me. 

1 comment: